Kink Apps and Fascinating Reasons People Are Drawn to Them
Share This Article
We believe the mind is a sex organ, and pleasing it requires a little imagination.
Before considering why people like kink apps, you first need to understand the term “kink.” Centuries ago, perversion meant everything that the church did not accept, but the view on this concept changed over time. Many people believed that kink is to have sex for your pleasure and not for the sake of childbirth.
But with the development of civilization and science, the concept of sexual perversion is no longer condemned if it does not contradict the law and does not harm others.
Before Kink Apps, Kink was Considered Perverted
In modern times, there is a specific concept of “norms” in sexual relations between people. What is a perversion for some is an ordinary sex life for others. Regular sex can be just foreplay of the genitals and other body parts that bring pleasure and direct sexual intercourse between mature people with mutual consent. Anything that crosses these “norms” is considered a perversion.
According To Sexologists, the Following Practices Are Perverted:
- Masochism is the enjoyment of pain caused by another person. This pain can be through lashes, spanking, strangulation, hot wax dripping on the body, binding, and subsequent numbness of the limbs. Masochism, in some cases, can be much more, which brings discomfort and pain for most people.
- Sadism is the enjoyment of hurting another person. These are often similar methods of inflicting pain as in masochism but more brutal and may lead to injury.
- Transvestism is the pleasure of dressing up in women’s clothes. Sexologists attribute this type of perversion more to a violation of psychological functions and self-perception.
- Fetishism is pleasure causes by an object directly or indirectly related to the sexual sphere. It emerges of sexual desire and satisfaction during contact with inanimate items such as panties, shoes, and much more).
- Exhibitionism is the pleasure of showing your naked body to another person without his consent.
- Voyeurism is the pleasure of looking at a naked person without their consent. This kink is on the verge of breaking the law. A great example of this is when a voyeur records a video of an underage person.
There are many sexual kinks on kink apps that have not received much study but are nevertheless widespread.
Different Kinks Found on Kink Apps:
- Fisting is the penetration into the genitalia or anal opening with the fingers or a fist.
- Urophilia is a sexual pleasure urinating on a partner or from a partner.
- Coprophilia is sexual arousal and satisfaction from manipulation with partner’s feces.
- Enema is getting sexual pleasure by injecting liquid or medical suppositories into the rectum.
- Necrophilia is a sexual attraction to corpses and performing sexual acts with them.
- Exaudirism is the uncontrollable desire of a person to listen to someone else’s sexual intercourse.
- Acrotomophilia is a fetish from which a person derives sexual pleasure or arousal from having intercourse with or sexually fantasizing to an amputee.
The listed above are only a few of the many kinks on every kink apps.
What Does Science Say About Kink?
At this stage of studying this topic, scientists have not reached a consensus that can induce a person to engage in atypical sex drive and behaviors. There are a number of the most common causes that lead to such kinks. Let’s take a closer look at this:
Hormonal Disruptions in the body and Various Genetic Abnormalities
- All kinds of birth trauma can disrupt the work of the brain
- Hereditary factors: There is an opinion that attraction to various sexual deviations transmits at the genetic level. Still, at the present stage of science, it is not a proven fact.
A Negative Environment of Upbringing and Psychological Trauma
- A hostile environment can create the desire for either submission or domination over your partner.
- Deep psychological trauma. Late separation of the child from the mother is a psychological trauma variant. This trauma leads to dire consequences such as a complete failure in social relationships, peer relationships do not work out for one reason or another, and the child does not fit into society. It can lead to a misunderstanding of sexual relations, leading to various sexual deviations, such as the pleasure of peeping or eavesdropping on someone, to multiple types of fetishes.
Disruption of the Endocrine System and Delayed Sexual Development
Disruption of the endocrine system creates delayed sexual development and the absence or delayed receipt of sex education. It could cause a person to confuse themselves as a sexual partner and the role of sex in their lives.
- Abuse from certain types of psychotropic and narcotic substances: Being under various psychotropic substances leads to an impediment of social intelligence, which leads to the emergence of perverse sexual inclinations.
- Certain types of psychological disorders, such as manic-depressive syndrome and schizophrenia: The most common causes of kinks, for this reason, create an obsession with sexual experience and pleasure. For example, you are having sex only with virgins or desire a sexual affair with animals. The most common results of this are the manifestation of desires in sadism and masochism.
Many kinks, desires, and fantasies resulting from those mentioned earlier and other factors do not deviate from the norm. We should consider these kinks as usual as long as they don’t harm and violate the law.
So if you get absolute pleasure from your desires and kinky fantasies, then take pride in your kink! Everyone needs sexual satisfaction. Scientists have proven that a person who is satisfied with their sex life has better mental health.
Take care of your psychological and physical health; do not give up the desire to be kinky. Join our community to meet more kinksters like you! Join Foxtail now!