Having positive sexual energy in your life is good for you and everyone around you. To manifest this energy, sexual healing from the inside is necessary. Sexual healing helps to stimulate the nerves located in our genitals to create new pathways of sensation to the brain. One ultimate way to explore and inhibit this energy is via a “sexual healing massage” or “tantra massage.”
One can discover entire new realms of fun, sensations, and unique connective experiences through sexual healing massage. Read on to know more about sexual healing so you can practice it now! :)
What is Sexual Healing Massage?
Sexual Healing Massage is a bodywork based on the principles of Tantra Massage. It is an ancient spiritual practice that is originated from Central and Southeast Asia. In most modern Western traditions, tantric massage involves massage and stimulating the whole body, with particular attention to sensitive areas such as the penis and vulva. Sometimes it is referred to as an erotic massage, although tantra massage also includes breathing, meditation, and mindfulness elements that are not necessarily sexual.
Tantric massage also has a spiritual and energetic component where the giver helps move the recipient’s energy throughout the body to promote inner healing. The giver becomes a conduit of healing energy to encourage renewal, shedding and revitalization to the energy of the receiver.
“As this sacred practice is skillful, it may affect the deepest layers and aspects of a person and become a profound instrument for spiritual and emotional healing,” says Tiffany Tanner, a Tantra Teacher and Massage Therapist from Arizona.
This practice incorporates the tantric essence of shakti or energy. Tantra stems from an ancient Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain tradition, but most tantra taught and practiced in the West may be called neo-tantra. This modern adaptation focuses specifically on sacred sexuality rather than the other traditional spiritual and religious elements rooted in tantra.
What Happens During a Tantra Massage?
Tantra massage is offered in a studio or spa center. Tantra massage usually includes massaging and stimulating the entire body, including genitalia, while performing breathing, meditation, and other spiritual practices used to activate the physical body.
Some types of tantric massage include the Yoni Massage that focuses on the vulva, and Lingam Massage that focuses on the penis ( and the prostate). Tantric massage can also be done with a partner at home and can be a way to introduce a slower and more intimate form of sexuality into the couple’s sex life.
During a tantra massage, people can orgasm, but this is not the intent. Sexual healing massage is more about learning about pleasure, releasing energy blocks and tension, and spiritual connection with your own pleasure. Intercourse does not usually belong to a tantra massage, although a tantra massage can be considered a part of tantric sex between a couple.
How to Give a Tantric Massage?
It is helpful to learn a bit about tantric principles in general before giving a sexual healing massage. This knowledge will ensure that you will approach it from a perspective of sacred connection and deliberate pleasure.
These are the critical elements of a tantra massage or sexual healing massage:
- The receiver can receive pleasure without being obliged to reciprocate.
- The giver is willing to offer pleasure through massage without receiving a massage in return.
- The giver needs to learn how to read their partner’s body language, in addition to verbal communication and understand the importance of touch.
- Forget about time and surrender to flow.
- Each partner is keen to please the other partner through mindful presence.
- Both partners need to keep solid personal hygiene.
Sometimes it’s difficult for a receiver to say what they wanted to be touch by the giver. It takes time, experience, and openness to learn to touch someone in a way they wanted to be touched.
Specific Tantra Massage Types
The following are instructions for specific tantra massage types. You can do it yourself or with a partner. These will allow spiritual and sexual healing, thus justifying the term “sexual healing massage.”
A Lingam Massage focuses on honoring and pleasuring the penis.
- Relax the receiver by lying in a comfortable position with his legs and knees bend. Remind them to breathe deeply during the entire experience of the sexual healing massage.
- Practice breathing in their arousal energy as you inhale and sending love energy to them as you exhale.
- Lubricate the genital areas, massage the thighs, pubic bone, and perineum first by sliding your hands in that areas.
- Gently massage the testicles. You can pull it a bit, cup it in your hands to pamper it or use your fingernails carefully.
- Massage the shaft by using different grips, stroke sequences, and twisting movements. Vary between one hand and two, vary in speed from and slow to quick.
- Don’t let them climax. Keep the receiver on the orgasm’s edge, also known as edging in kink.
- If the receiver is comfortable, boost their sacred spot, also known as the prostate.
- If they are ready, let your partner climax with an orgasm of ejaculation and feel the delight of tantra massage.
While Lingam focuses on the penis, Yoni Massage focuses on honoring and pleasuring the vulva.
- Relax the receiver. Sit on in a comfortable spot with a pillow under hips, knees, and feet.
- Guide them to their breathing. Give a body massage or tantric breast massage to warm up the body.
- Slowly move towards the vulva to stimulate the clitoris, alternate between circles, pushing and pulling, tugging and rolling, tapping, and G-spot massage.
- Encourage your partner to practice surrendering to multiple orgasmic waves for a prolonged experience of sexual healing massage instead of one burst of sexual energy.
Tantric Breast Massage
The tantric breast massage or nipple massage applies the principle of tantra massage to the breasts.
- Set the place to make your partner feel sexy with candles, incense, or music.
- Remind them to concentrate on their breath, taking long and deep breaths.
- Drip some oil between the breasts and the belly.
- Begin by massaging the belly to stimulate sexual energy before you move to the breasts.
- Slowly circle the breasts with a feathery touch, and then massage and gently squeeze them.
- Once the receiver’s body begs for it, move to the nipples by pinching and rolling.
- As the receiver approaches the orgasm, massage their body from neck, head, up to the scalp. This way, you will send a surge of energy through the spine and rock their hips to create exciting waves of pleasure throughout their whole body.
Bonus Tantra Techniques for Sexual Healing
To enjoy more sexual healing, here are a few more techniques:
Tantric Masturbation involves making love to yourself through touching, breathing, and meditation. Unlike “supportive” rubbing or masturbation, solo tantric sex is more spiritual, exploratory, and mind-blowing than your usual manual work.
Energy Orgasm is a practice explored with a partner or alone and involves separating the sensation of orgasm from the stimulation needed for a physical climax.
Semen retention is a sexual practice that is aiming to prevent ejaculation. Some people do it by abstaining from any sexual activity. Still, in some traditions (including tantric sex), the method of sperm retention means learning to have an orgasm without ejaculation, also known as a dry orgasm. In tantra, it is believed that semen retention leads to more energy and creativity since one is not disposing of or releasing their semen, known to hold the potential for potency, magnetism and creation.
Tantric sex is as much about physical techniques as it is about the mind. It is about celebrating the sacredness of our bodies and desires wholeheartedly while bringing a quality of consciousness to the expected manifestation of pleasure.
Do you already experience some of the mentioned massages? Why don’t you comment below and share it with the community! We love to hear from you! Join our community now to connect with like-minded people who are also interested in tantric massage!